The Clean Water for All Coalition
The Clean Water for All Coalition is hard at work building the campaign needed to provide clean and safe water for all communities. The coalition is comprised of environmental, conservation, sportsmen, social justice, public health, and many other community groups standing together in support of clean water. Created in 2017, the coalition seeks to build a broad, inclusive national movement.
Working from Alaska to Alabama, the Coalition is:
- Fighting for commonsense federal policy to protect water and public health
- Championing the upgrade of our nation’s aging water infrastructure with equitable and sustainable solutions, prioritizing communities in need, and emphasizing cost-effective, natural approaches
- Empowering outdoor recreation businesses and water sports enthusiasts as they join the coalition
- Seeking to reduce nutrient pollution and toxic agricultural runoff to clean our waterways
- Mobilizing more Americans to get involved in protecting clean water